FNB INTERNET BANKING
STEP 1: Enter your username and password on www.fnb.co.za and login to your Online Banking profile. STEP 2: Select the Online Banking Settings link. STEP 4: Fill in the fields displayed on the screen. STEP 6: Review the confirmation screen and if you need to change any of the details, select the Edit button.
As a registered Online Banking user, you can access the FNB Banking App. Using the free FNB Banking App, you pay no data fees.
For 2018/2019, notable account pricing changes include:
- FNB Easy Pay-as-you-use (PAYU) account fee increases from R5.25 to R5.75 per month.
- FNB Easy Bundle Account increases from R53 to R58 per month.
- The FNBy account for youth younger than 18 remains affordable with no monthly fees.
- The mid-level FNB Gold Account fee remains unchanged at R105 per month, with no VAT increase.
- The Premier Bundle account fee which has remained unchanged since 2014 increases from R199 to R209.
- The Private Clients Bundle Monthly Account fees which had remained unchanged since 2016 increases from R365 to R385.